Cleaning Ambassador Services
- Sidewalk sweeping, litter, and debris removal
- Power washing food spills and stains on sidewalks and public plazas
- Graffiti, sticker, and handbill removal
- Feces and urine removal from sidewalks and building frontage
- Assistance relocating unsheltered sleepers from businesses
To report downed trees, storm drain issues, abandoned vehicles, or other hazardous concerns, please visit www.my-sl.city
Safety Ambassador Services
- De-escalation of non-emergency situations*
- Report suspicious behavior or vehicles
- Address public nuisances such as public drinking or smoking
- Wellness checks on unsheltered neighbors
If someone is in immediate danger, or there is a crime in progress, call 911
The Ambassador Services Help Line is available daily from 7 a.m. until approximately 9 p.m.
Please call: (415) 404-8463
* If someone is in immediate danger or there is a crime in progress, call 911.
Hours may vary seasonally.
Do you have a compliment or concern about our Ambassador Services?
Please email email@example.com