Vendor Packing List
Vendors must provide their own 10'x10' canopy, tables, displays, lighting, and fixtures — only space is provided. One electrical outlet per vendor will be provided. Personal generators will not be permitted.
- Portable 10x10 tent
- Battery operated lights
- Tent weights
- Portable tables
- Shelving/display items
- Chair or stool
- Payment methods (cash box, change, credit card scanner)
- Table covers
- Promotional materials (business cards, signage)
- Clamps and binder clips
- Battery powered lights
- Packaging (bags and/or boxes, tissue paper, etc.)
- Tools (scissors, string, duct tape)
- Transport dolly and inventory containers
Booth set up and tear down
The market will begin setting up at 3 PM. Booths should be ready and set up no later than 5:30 PM. Vehicles are permitted in the market area only to load and unload materials. To prevent vehicle congestion, please limit unloading time to 15 minutes. No vehicles will be permitted within the market space after 4:30 PM so participants should be prepared to transport supplies on foot or by cart.
Vendors are responsible for their booth tear down and clean up.